Thursday, October 6, 2016

Prezzie

I have recived many especial presents in my life, in my family we tried to make especial and authentic gifts each other. Thats why is difficult for me choose just one. But, if I have to do that, i would choose a book that my brother gaves to me.
I have just one brother, he is older than me for nine years, his name is Gerardo, but I like to call him Peko. I can't remember what was the occasion for the present, I think that was an ordinay day, but I was impressed really much. The prezzie was a book of Mario Benedetti, Inventario 1 (Inventory 1). Mario Benedetti (1920-2009) was an uruguayan poet and novelist, but he made many other things related to literature, like review, comic strip, among others. He is my favourite writer, I love his poems, stories and novels. I remember to have mention it a few times, so, when my brother gaves me Inventario, I was really surprised.
The Inventarios of his poetry are very difficult to find because they are discontinued, in fact, my brother must have to visit many places until find it.




I think that Mario is a great writer, and use a colloquial languaje, so any person can enjoy his poems and stories.
Now, I have my book on a shelf in my bedroom. I love my brother, he is the best <3 

1 comment:

  1. The right book at the right moment is a precious gift :)

    ReplyDelete