Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Book

At the moment, I'm not reading something but academic stuffs and the texts for some subjects. But, a few months ago I left a book unfinished, and I want to finish when I would be able to do that.
I'm talking about a Markus Zusak book called "The Book Thief". It's a novel and narrate the experiences of an orphan girl in a german town, who has to pass through difficult circumstances, in the middle of the nazi regimen. She is adopted by an old couple, and I fell in love with them, because they have some extraordinary personalities.
I like this book for many reasons. The first one, is because of the protagonist, her name is Liesel Meminger, she loses her parents because of political reasons, they were communists, and loses her little brother for hunger. Even with all this suffering, she is really brave and determined. She makes many things that I could never do, so I felt so inspired by her bravery. She is interesting, because she prefere stole books but food. Also, I love her parents, Rosa Hubermann is a difficult woman, with a strong caracter, but a kind heart. And Hans Hubermann is the best man in the world, and he really loves his new doughter, they relationship is really beautiful.
There is a movie based on this book, and Geoffrey Rush personify Hans Hubermann, I love that.


No comments:

Post a Comment