Thursday, December 15, 2016

My semester

Hello everyone!!

Today we have the possibility of choose the topic we will write about, so I will write about my semester in general, because I need to take that feelings out.

At first, I'll talk about the unusual way to start it. The last semester we, as students, had a two-month strike, so we finished it late, that’s way the authorities of the university eliminate the winter holidays. That’s the reason we start this semester without the appropriate rest. So, I begin this semester really tired, besides, the last semester I had to make many exams, so I only had two days for rest, just a weekend.

From that, everything goes with difficulties. Also, I worked and be teacher assistant, and take seven subjects, so the semester begins to turned really complicate.

Everything was going similar to others semesters, until I took a job for a week in full time modality, from then everything turned black jajaja because I had to postpone some homework, so they was accumulating, making this worst for me. After my participation in this job, I fell sick of everything was possible jaja, and that makes me miss some classes, and continue postponing and accumulating more things.

From then, I begin to resist everything in the better way I could. Now, I still have to do some evaluations, and I am failing one subject L for the first time in the career. I`m tired and hating the university, I just want to watch movies and tv series, like The Walking Dead, Narcos or Breaking Bad.

Everything was like a snow ball, and I felt desperate like never before. But I learned many things, like is more important to care my health, and enjoy the time with my family and friends, and, obviously learn to organize better my time and activities.

The good things that happened was: I turned better in my job, I won a scholarship to do a semester in Spain the next year, my investigation in Qualitative Methods, realize that I’m stronger than I thought and became couple with my best friend <3 jaja  



"I'm fine, totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out loud and  squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine"

4 comments:

  1. oooh I love Ross! he represent absolutely how I feel the most part of the time jaja. I hope you have a good next year dani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so hard university and also have a job, We need progress in this things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this your semester was very busy and difficult :(

    ReplyDelete