Thursday, November 10, 2016

My favorite artist

In every post, Beatriz makes us choose just one of everything, and that's really difficult always, and in this opportunity is the same :( I think that is difficult to choose one favorite artist, because there is many kind of artistic expressions. So, I'll write about one chosen randomly. When I was a child, my big brother listened many music, but no always I liked that, but there was one band that I liked really much, I am talking about Illapu. Illapu is a Chilean music band, and they genre is the Andean folklore. I can't remember when I listened they for the very first time, but I can imagine that would be when I was 4 years old. They leader is Roberto Marquez, in 2011 I went to a familiar protest with my brother and my mother and we take a photo with him, because they was playing in the protest end :)My favorite song is Baila Caporal, I love to dance that song in the concerts. Tomorrow, they will play in Movistar Arena to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the band, I would like to go, but I don't know if I can go yet. On the other hand, I am totally in love with the Christopher Nolan's movies, my favorite is Inception, where Leonardo di Caprio was the leading role. Every time that I see that movie I feel moved. I like Interstellar too. By the way, I like Kevin Johansen a lot and Sia, also Janis Joplin, and many many else.


And I like "que no peleen" boy too.





6 comments:

  1. Oh, Nolan have many movies great. I like much inception and The Dark Knight. Even, yesterday I watched memento but I can't watch complete :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to watch memento !!!!!
      Soon I will do :)

      Delete
  2. Inception is too good! I also like the movies of Christopher Nolan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much Illapu too, my parents always listen this kind of music since I was a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like so much Illapu too, my parents always listen this kind of music since I was a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember much song of janis joplin haha, I hope that some day you can go.

    ReplyDelete