Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello miss Beatriz and classmates:

If I have to choose any topic to write about, I think I choose the food. I love food and I really like to eat all kind of it. I like all kind of food, I can enjoy a salad and a hamburger.

I have many favorite dishes, and I ate them in different moments. For lunch I like "Pantrucas", it consist of a kind of soup with vegetables, and beef meat, and the principal ingredient is pieces of a dough, which is made of flour, salt and water. And when you serve it, must to be hot and you can put coriander. 
To enjoy a movie, I like to buy or prepare french fries with different kind of sauces. Once, with a friend, prepare "papas duquesas" with white mushroom sauce, that was delicious.
There is a good restaurant where serve italian food called Golfo di Napoli, located near to Irarrázabal con Campo de Deporte, in Ñuñoa. That place is really good, the pasta and pizzas are really great. 
And if you want to have dinner, I recommend a place called Saint Patrick's day, located in Cumming, they have the best "Chorrillana" in the world, and have vegetarian alternative.
In the evening I like to eat salad of avocado with celery.

I hope you enjoy the food the same way I do. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't met someone who doesn´t like the food. You make me remember that character called Anton ego in the movie "Ratatouille" because he said the he adored the food.
    pd. I would like to eat the chorrillana in the Saint Patrick's day :)

    ReplyDelete